Monday, May 23, 2005

When Fred Friar calls me stupid.....

... in one of his e-mails, which is about three days a week, at least he signs them and I generally know what he's talking about.

But when this column was published in the Charleston Daily Mail, I received two e-mails from someone with the e-mail address NowKillGoliath@aol.com.

One of them said:

Why are you espousing the oppression of the people of this state?
You are standing in direct opposition to the vast majority and more importantly, to the Creator. Regardless of your obvious lack of depth and goodwill, we would expect you to at least consider what you are doing to yourself and your family. Friend, you are painting yourself into a corner.
We urge you to renounce your crooked behavior and realign yourself.
If the evil system which you have supported were to collapse tomorrow, I certainly would not want to be standing in your shoes.
Best wishes!


The other:

And by the way, it's III, not II, in regard to the Star Wars pontification. You and the Daily Mail seem to have an aversion to the truth or you are just completely inept. Either way, you have no legitimate right to address any group of civilized people.....short of those who are incarcerated. Grow up!


Did I miss something in this column? If so, can anyone tell me what I missed?

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I don't know who you are

 

Post a Comment

<< Home