Friday, April 29, 2005

They're losing it....

By the time the next general election rolls around, Americans are going to be so sick of President Bush and the Republican rule, whoever the Democrats run for president will win hands down.

Bush and the Republicans are living in a dream world populated by right wing extremists, religious nuts and corporate executives. And those are the only people Bush is hearing. He is in over his head because his advisors have told him to go there.

Read this from Paul Krugman and tell me he's wrong. OK. I know some of you will not only say he's wrong, but you'll say he's crazy. But statistics anda whole bunch of polls don't lie.

1 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I have a fairly new website that has been online for about 8 months. I looked at alot of websites that are in my area diamond gold pendant productpage yellow . I have done the internet MLM thing and really got disgusted at the whole thing. So my wife and I thought since we love horses we should build a website around that. We have done pretty good so far but I always want to improve. I didn;t realize it would be so time consuming though. But we love it and hope to improve and offer some of the best recourses and products available. Hence the search for content new products and information about what we have.

Thank you for your BLOG.

Regards,

diamond gold pendant productpage yellow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home