Saturday, April 01, 2006

Take that , you local retail a**holes

The told us when the big retailers replaced the mom and pop stores, we'd have a better selection of merchandise in Huntington.

They didn't tell us that even the big guys run out of things, even with their high-tech re-stocking protocols.

This is a story about a certain kind of face cream my wife likes and how it wasn't avaiable in Huntington, at least not at CVS or even Wal Mart.

We are both under the weather. And we don't need to spend $15 worth of gas and four hours going to every damn drugstore and cosmetic counter in the Tri-State looking for Dove Face Care Sensitive Essentials Day Cream.

So when we got home, I went to Google and put Dove Face Care Sensitive Essentials Day Cream in the search box. I found at least four places on the Internet where it could be purchased.

I ordered a jar from Amazon.com. It will be here in three to five days. My wife has enough to last that long.

I've done this a dozen times before and each time I get this wondereful warm feeling that no longer am I at the mercy of local retail stores.

I'm sorry, but that that's the kind of a**hole I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home