Friday, July 08, 2005

Garner Gone Wild

Sometimes, you gotta just laugh and say "What the hell are people thinking"?

Is it tonight that they're giving thrice-married Jennifer Garner a baby shower at the People's Baseball Park in Charleston?

Well, at least she's married. Barely. She and Ben A Flack, the apparent father, got married a few days ago. But she's several months pregnant.

As my daddy used to say "That first one can come anytime. After that, it takes nine months."

I haven't heard anyone say this out-of-wedlock pregnancy is immoral. But what the girls at Banana Joe's are doing tonight for the "Girls Gone Wild" TV cameras is immoral, disgusting and God-knows-what-else, according to several people with obvious bugs up their butts who pontificated for The Daily Mail today.

What is it with this Garner woman? I'm not tied into the caste system in Charleston. Is she some kind of blue blood or what? Can she do no wrong? Is it impossible for her to go wild? Apparently.

I do not condemn Garner. Neither do I condemn the girls gone wild who'll be doing things for the camera tonight at Banana Joe's.

And those who do need to get a life!

2 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Garner's older sister sat in front of me in math analysis my senior year of high school. She helped me solve problems, and if you ever obtain a copy of the 1985 GWHS yearbook, there's a picture of her showing me the solutions. You can't see me in the picture, of course, because Bill blocked the view.

I never met Jennifer Garner, but I did see someone that looked just like Ben Affleck when I ate at Smokey Joe's several weeks ago.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Dave Peyton said...

And just what kind of problem did you have that she solved?

Hmmmmmmm?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home